How to link MINDBODY to Xero
Guide for how to link MINDBODY with Xero
1. Login to Xero and review your chart of accounts to ensure you have in place income accounts to map to MINDBODY and then review the Xero Tracking Category Options as well that are relating to your MINDBODY Revenue and MINDBODY Product Categories (for sales to post to). Make sure you also have control accounts/clearing accounts for the payments to go into (not forgetting a current liability account for the Gift Certificates). Then make sure that you have your sales tax rates configured correctly in Xero (if they are not already set up by default) and also in MINDBODY. If the sales taxes (GST, HST, VAT, City, County, State sales tax) are not applied in MINDBODY they won’t be able to be applied in Xero. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions on this.
2. Login to MINDBODY and check that you have your items in the Revenue Categories and Product Categories that you want them in prior to setting up the connection to Xero. Check your sales tax settings for items, and for your studio location(s) and Online Store are in place as needed.
3. Register for a 7 day free trial of QSSConnect from Quote Stock Sell
4. Login to QSSConnect and step through the setup pages to link MINDBODY to Xero in the prefilled tables.
5. Set your upload start points from the dropdown lists and start the upload process. QSSConnect can then automatically upload your sales every 30 minutes. Follow the help file in QSSConnect as you go and if you have any trouble contact your assigned account manager at Quote Stock Sell for assistance.
Hope now you have a clear idea of how to how to link MINDBODY to Xero. QuoteStockSell is a partner with Xero and QSSConnect is listed with Xero and available in the Xero App Store. QuoteStockSell is also a partner with MINDBODY and QSSConnect is available in the MINDBODY Partner Store.