Quote Stock Sell and Xero
Quote Stock Sell will allow you to manage your inventory in a detailed manner, updating Xero when you transact within Quote Stock Sell. If someone in the warehouse marks inventory as faulty that can be reflected in Xero in the balance sheet if you wish. When your inventory moves, Quote Stock Sell updates Xero reflecting the inventory movement.
In addition to inventory management you get these great features:
- Basic CRM with the ability to set reminders and follow up notes
- Sales history by client and by product
- Drop Ship capability
- Basic POS
- Invoicing – Part Invoicing or Full Invoicing
- And more features being added regularly
Quote Stock Sell is a business process management system, designed to help you manage your business processes, from providing quotes to procuring goods from suppliers, moving them through your business and on to your clients with a related invoice.
WHAT IS XERO?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
How to connect Xero & Quote Stock Sell
Register with Quote Stock Sell and complete the registration page. Follow the step-by-step process to connect to Xero – and you’re flying!